This months featured product is the ADAM-4520 RS-232 to RS-485 converter.
Link to the Product Page
To email an enquiry: Click here
52 Shepherd Avenue
P O Box 593
ADAM-4562 1-port Isolated USB to RS-232 Converter Module
Download the ADAM-4562 data sheet.
The ADAM-4562 allows PC users to connect a serial device to a system that use a USB interface. To attach the ADAM-4562 to a PC, you don’t need to open the chassis or power down your PC. Instantly get one or two extra high-speed RS-232 ports. The power is derived from the USB port, so there are no power adapters to deal with. This makes the ADAM-4562 especially suitable for modems, printers, POS systems and industrial control devices.
- Isolation voltage 3000VDC
- Power Input powered by the USB port
1 x DB-9 serial connector (9 wire RS-232)
USB type A connector (type A to type B cable included)
- Power Consumption 1.1W @ 5VDC
- Driver Support Windows90/2000/XP
- Full Compliance with USB V1.1 specifications
- Plug & Play installation
- No additional IRQs or I/O ports required
- Hot swap function supported
- Humidity 5 to 95% RH
- Operating Temperature 0 to 70°C
- Storage Temperature -25 to 85°C
- Mounts easily on a DIN-rail, panel or piggyback
- Baud Rates 75bps to 115.2kbps
- Transmission Mode Full/Half Duplex, bidirectional