This months featured product is the ADAM-4520 RS-232 to RS-485 converter.
Link to the Product Page
To email an enquiry: Click here
52 Shepherd Avenue
P O Box 593
ADAM-4541 Multi-mode Fibre Optic to RS-232/422/485 Converter Module
Download the ADAM-4541 data sheet.
Fiber optics transmission offers the benefits of wide bandwidth, immunity to EMI/RFI interference, and secure data transmission. ADAM-4541 can be used as an RS-232/422/485 point-to-point or point-to-mutipoint connection for transmitting and converting full/half-duplex signals and their equivalents within a fiber optic environment. Fiber optics is the perfect solution for applications where the transmission medium must be protected from electrical exposure, lightning, atmospheric conditions or chemical corrosion.
- Power Input Unregulated 10 - 30V DC.
1 x plug-in terminal block (#14 - 22AWG) for RS-232/422/485
2 x ST Fibre connectors
- Power Consumption 1.5W @ 24 VDC
- Humidity 5 to 95% RH
- Operating Temperature -10 to 70°C
- Storage Temperature -25 to 85°C
- Mounts easily on a DIN-rail, panel or piggyback
- Communication Mode Asynchronous
- Baud Rates
1200, 2400, 4800, 9600
19.2k, 38.4k, 57.6k,
and RS-232/422 mode (switchable)
- Transmission Mode Full/Half Duplex, bidirectional
Fibre Optic Communication
- Optical Power Budget 12.5dbB (measured with 62.5/125µm)
- Transmission Distance 2.5km
- Transmission Mode Multi-mode (Send and Receive)
- Wavelength 820nm